Has the heat of summer reached your area yet? I know it has in Ohio and I needed a new swim suit! When the opportunity to test a swim dress for 5 out of 4 patterns came up I didn’t have to think twice about signing up! So I made a swim top and a tank top! Here is my tank! I love it! The color blocking it pretty fantastic!
This is a 4x bust graded to a 5x waist. I used the included FBA pieces to make this short swim dress length top. I chose to do a half circle skirt. Also for reference, this is the high neckline option.
The pattern includes all these options
- Regular Bodice and 1″ FBA Bodice pieces.
- Peplum, Swim Dress, Short or Long Full Circle Skirt Lengths.
- Peplum, Swim Dress, Short or Long Half Circle Skirt Lengths.
- Finish arms and neckline with binding, bands or elastic.
- Thin or thick back strap and basic instructions that you can use for infinite creative backs.
- 2 Neckline Options: High or Low Scoop
I left my back open, but you have the option to add straps like I did for all three Jessie tops/dresses I made.
One last picture to show you it really is an amazing top, but stay tuned I have a swim version with Tidal Wave shorts coming to the blog soon. I suggest picking up both patterns while they are on sale!
So here is the link for the sale price for Rosanna. Click here.
Since the Rosanna Tank can be made with swim fabric and will make a great swim top or dress; 5oo4 also put some great swim bottoms on sale! Here they are! You are welcome!
- You can follow my blog by clicking the Follow button on the right side of my blog.
- You can follow me on Instagram by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Facebook by clicking here.
This blog post contains Affiliate links. This means that when you make a purchase from one of my affiliate links, I receive a small commission. That helps me buy fabric to show you new and upcoming patterns. 🙂 So thank you!!