I am back again folks! I warned you in my last post to be on the look out! So today I am sharing my THIRD Easy Tee top from 5oo4 patterns. Just a recap of V. 1 & V. 2.
However, today we are talking about V.3.
Different options, different look, same amazing Stitchin’ Pretties Fabrics!
I think this one will be well worn all year long!! I wore it yesterday to work and received many compliments. I honestly feel like I can’t say enough about this pattern or this fabric!
First off this fabric brings me so much happiness; it is kinda embarrassing to keep telling you about it. I am officially declaring myself a double brushed poly junkie. I am sure there is a support group somewhere. As spring was passing, I saw so many people in my sewing groups talking about it being too hot to wear in the summer. I wear it nearly every. single. day. It is hot in Ohio, but I haven’t melted yet. Trust me, I hate the heat of summer, so I would tell you is I was dying. This print, Jessie, is all things I am obsessed with.
Floral print. Check!
Red accents. Check!
Black with white polka dots. Check!
Red Poppy Floral Print! CHECK! CHECK! CHECK!
You can order your very own Jessie fabric from Stitchin’ Pretties. Trust me you will love it as much as I do!
OK back to the pattern. This is part three of my “How to get the most bang for your buck from the 5oo4 Easy Tee Pattern.” LOL Just kidding, well actually I am not. This is in fact my third top from this pattern and it is different from the others.
This time I choose the curved hem. I was really torn between just the straight hemmed tunic length and the curved. Mainly the curved won because it is a little extra girlie touch! I used the scoop neck option for this top. I made sleeved this time and added about 2 inches to the short sleeve pattern that was included.
I did this for two reasons.
1. I have a black vest I want to wear this winter over this shirt.
2. I have a red vest I want to wear over this top this winter.
Here is a list of all the options that are included in this ONE pattern!
- Shirt, Tunic, Short dress, and Knee Length Dress options
- Hemmed or Band options for the shirt and tunic
- Curved hem option that is in between the shirt and tunic lengths
- Pockets for the dress options
- Maternity pattern piece
- Optional waist tie and breast pocket
- Crew neck, scoop neck, or v-neck
- Hoods for both the crew and the scoop neck versions
- Cuffs for all sleeve lengths (sleeveless, short, 3/4, long, and extra long), including thumbhole cuffs if you want them!
As you can see by the list, my Easy Tee series is far from completed! If I have inspired you, hope over to 5oo4 patterns and pick this one up for yourself!
Easy Tee from 5 out of 4 patterns. XXS-5X. More options that you will ever need. 🙂 Stay turned I plan to do a show and tell with some of the other options in the next few weeks!!!
- You can follow my blog by clicking the Follow button on the right side of my blog.
- You can follow me on Instagram by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Facebook by clicking here.
This blog post contains Affiliate Links. This means that when you make a purchase from one of my affiliate links, I receive a small commission. That helps me to buy more fabric to show you new and upcoming patterns. 🙂 So thank you!!