Hi Gang! Today kicked off #MeMadeMay which means for that for the next 31 days, I will be sharing something awesome with you! This may be clothing, quilts, or a home dec project! Maybe none of the above and not even a sewing project…but something my two hands have made. Be sure to follow me here and on Instagram to see what I am up too! Hint: I may be giving away some prizes!!! 🙂 Rafflecopter Below….
You can follow all of my sewing adventures through the links below!
- You can follow my blog by clicking the Follow button on the right side of my blog.
- You can follow me on Instagram by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Facebook by clicking here.
- You can follow me on YouTube by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking here.
This blog contains affiliate links.
And Now The Good Stuff
Today I am the guest blogger over at Ellie and Mac! I have hacked the FREE Curved Hem Pocket Tank into a low V back dress to get myself ready for summer! I used some festive Firework print DBP from Stitchin’ Pretties to make my dress sparkle!! How awesome are these colors?
So hop over there and check out my step by step pattern hack directions and make your own dress for summer! Here is the link to my Blog Post at Ellie and Mac
and here is the link to enter for prizes!