Weekend Catch up Party!
Me Made Made Day 8
Remember a few weeks ago when I shared my version of Vivace? I also shared that Momma Mia wanted one. I even shared pictures of her dress on a mannequin due to Covid Isolating. Good News! I have seen Momma Mia and few times and snapped pics of her wearing Vivace! So here we go with some modeled pics! Much better than a mannequin!
- Knit and woven versions
- Full Bust pattern pieces if needed
- Dolman style sleeve
- Three lengths- shirt, tunic & dress
- Trimless pattern format
- Print at home
- In addition to the print-at-home
- file is a large format file for copy shop printing is included for both standard and full busts. These files will print on six A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
I used my left over fabric from my hacked Calypso. It was still laying on my cutting table and it matched the white and gold stripes I used for my Vivace. Win-Win! Two scraps off my table! You can pick up the Hailey DBP I used from Stitchin’ Pretties with this link!
Me Made May 9
A non sewing project… I upcycled some spice tins into succulent holders. Just use a drill and bit to punch holes in the bottom for drainage and add succulent/ cacti potting soil and plant way.
PS: Don’t judge me because I go through a lot of pepper 🙂
Me Made May Day 10
More wonky blocks just starting out!
Thanks for joining me for three days of fun stuff. Now be sure to enter to win free patterns and fabric by clicking my link!
- You can follow my blog by clicking the Follow button on the right side of my blog.
- You can follow me on Instagram by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Facebook by clicking here.
- You can follow me on YouTube by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking here.
As always this blog contains affiliate links, which is a small commission I earn when you make a purchase from my blog links. Thank you for helping to support my sewing.
One thought on “Me Made May Days 8, 9, 10 – Vivace Dress for Momma Mia, transplanting succulents, and wonky quilt blocks”
That’s a beautiful dress & model! And I love those boots !! She looks so cool <3. The tin for succulent is a great idea. I tried my hand on propagating my succulent but not successful 😦
Comments are closed.