Love Notions is
50% off everything except LaBella Donna!
* This is the biggest sale EVER and you should not miss out!
*Love Notions is moving into a studio and will be offering work shops! Sign up Below for updates!
*Plus, I get to give away 1 free Love Notions pattern of your choice! Just leave a comment on this post to enter!
Thanks for stopping at SequoiaLynn Sews! If you haven’t been here before, Welcome. Please feel free to give me a follow using the links below!
So it wasn’t too long ago that Love Notions expanded that size chart, and I have been so grateful for that. I have already added quite a few pieces to my and my mom’s closets. Today I wanted to tell you about some of my faves while they are on sale!
First up! The Summer Basics Maxi dress!
I love the overall fit of this dress! I really appreciate that it is not too low in the neckline or underarms. I love that is doesn’t use a ton of fabric even though it is a maxi. This one sews up quickly and it perfect for the bold prints I love to wear. Fabric is from Stitchin’ Pretties.
- Two dress lengths: knee & maxi
- Fitted tank top
- Full bust option
- Shelf bra option
- Quick sew
- Meant for knit fabrics
- One video to help with construction
OK friends! It is time I tell you a little secret! I CAN NOT sew a pretty V-neck if my life depended on it. The Vivace Dolman has some magic happening and this neckline is all sorts of amazing! I love the quick sew of a Dolman and I wear this one at least one time a week. 🙂 All fabric is from Stitchin’ Pretties.
- Knit and woven versions
- Full Bust pattern pieces if needed
- Dolman style sleeve
- Three lengths- shirt, tunic & dress
- Trimless pattern format
- Print at home
- In addition to the print-at-home
The Forte Top, Tunic, and Dress Pattern
I can not resist a nice peplum style top! I really can’t! I adore them and wear them ALL THE TIME!! This pattern is jam packed with options and can literally work for any occasion! Fabric is from Stitchin’ Pretties and Surge.
This pattern is rated for confident beginners.
- Four top views:
- A- gathered skirt peplum style with scoop neck
- B- waterfall skirt with v-neck
- C- classic tee with scoop neck
- D- gathered inverted with v-neck
- Two dress views: B & D
- Six sleeve options to mix and match:
- short with flounce
- plain short
- plain mid-length
- plain long
- A full bust piece is also included for ladies with a 4-6″ high bust to full bust difference– no need to do a FBA! The Forte is fitted at the bust with plenty of ease in the waist and hips.
In case you didn’t know, The Tessa bodice will mash up with all the Sybil skirts!!! This red dress is one of Momma Mia’s bolder dresses, but she wears it alot! This pattern has been added to the expanded size range yet, but Tami plans to have all the patterns updated by the end of 2021! Fabric is from Stitchin’ Pretties.
**The dress features a bateau or scoop neckline, optional yoke detail and five sleeve lengths: sleeveless, short, elbow, 3/4 and long. Two hem lengths are also included- above knee and shin. Bonus- the bodice part of the pattern can also be easily mashed with the Sybil Skirt Collection.
**Meant for knit fabrics, the Sybil comes with seven variations: pencil, a-line, swing, drop yoke with swing, gored, asymmetrical wrap and pleated. All versions, with the exception of the drop yoke, also have knee and midi length options as well as inseam pockets. All skirt waistbands can include the optional hidden control panel or a yoga-style waistband, no closures needed.
Reminder Number 1- This sale only lasts through tomorrow night and it won’t be back anytime soon! I would LOVE it if you clicked my afflink so I would receive some commission from your visit!
Reminder Number 2- Leave me a Comment Below for your chance to win a free pattern! Psst make sure you use a name so I can find your on Facebook or an email address!
Reminder Number 3 – Check out the Brand Ambassador’s as we show why we LOVE Love Notions!
VISIT ALL THE STOPS ON THE TOUR FOR PATTERN SHOPPING INSPO
- Koe is on the Love Notions Blog with a way to help your kids embrace mask-wearing, using a little creativity and the Cartwheel Collection. read more
- Ilse is showing off her latest Sloane with Sly Fox Fabric and has a giveaway! read more
- Josie gives a detailed review of her favorites! I love Josie’s style and her simple but elegant take on the patterns. read more
- Anjori has such a sweet style and her mommy and me twinning with her daughter is my favorite! read more
- Katie is a hacking genius and active mom who sews for herself and her two boys. She has a pattern round up AND lots of fabric to show off! read more
- Tami Peterson’s photography makes me drool but her style is what I love to copy! She has a round up of pattern perfect for summer into fall! read more
- Chris has a full review of the Rhapsody Blouse, info on the new studio, and a full round up of the patterns you’ll love. watch now
- Katie G. is showing off a lovely Allegro Skirt hack that you will want to make ASAP — plus she’s rounding up her absolute favorite patterns. read more
- Crystal is showing off the Cartwheel Collection for her kiddo and discussing “Back to School — at home!” read more
- Koe is also on her blog showing off her top 4 most used Love Notions patterns — if you don’t have these yet, you are missing out! read more
- Karina from Lifting Pins and Needles is one of the most helpful and inspiring sewists. She is showing how to simplify a few faves: Vivace and Lyric! read more
- Keira from Island Sewcialist is ready for twirling! See why she’s ready for anything in her Sybil Skirt. read more
- Sequoia of SequoiaLynn Sews is showing off her favorite Love Notions makes PLUS giving away a free Love Notions pattern. You do not want to miss out! read more
- Kim K from Dorothy’s Daughter is showing off the Cartwheel Collection and has a playlist of her LN favorites. You’ll love her sewing tips! watch now