Today I am guest blogging on the Ellie and Mac blog! I am hacking the Be Graceful Maxi with the Jersey skirt to make a super trendy handkerchief hem tunic! Trust me! You want to come over and learn how to do it!
I used some STUNNING ITY fabric from Stitchin’ Pretties. The more I look at it, the more I think about beautiful sunsets! Trust me when I say, you need this one!
- You can follow my blog by clicking the Follow button on the right side of my blog.
- You can follow me on Instagram by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Facebook by clicking here.
- You can follow me on YouTube by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking here.
As always this blog contains affiliate links, which is a small commission I earn when you make a purchase from my blog links. Thank you for helping to support my sewing.