~~~$5 Feature Friday~~~
Finally!! The LaBella Donna is me sized! Love Notions has just updated this pattern into their more inclusive size range and added the projector file. Double Bonus points for them!
I have already sewn up 2 LaBella Donnas and have another 2 in the works!
This animal print version is the top length with 3/4 sleeves. I did the arm cuffs and the hemmed neckline and bottom edge. I adore it! Such a fun top. Looks good with jeans, black slacks, a skirt or even under a blazer. I seriously love animal print! I love that the shirt length has the longer back tail. 🙂
- Ladies sizes XS-5X
- Shirt length with shirt tail hem
- Shirt length with banded hem
- Tunic length with pocket option
- Full bust option for both views
- 3 sleeve options: short, 3/4 & long cuffed
- Hood & cowl options
I also sewed up a longer length from a waffle knit fabric. This was my first tester run and the sleeves and cuffs were slimmed down slightly after this one was finished. (Just an FYI) I really love this waffle knit fabric! I paired it with my Rivinia here. I have wore it to the office with jeans and it was stylish and cozy.
So as to not overload you too much in one blog, I will only share these two to kick off $5 Feature Friday! Today is the biggest savings day for this pattern! I’d would be grateful if you used my afflink.
Let’s talk about fabric!
Kylie (animal print) is ITY and perfect for all things lightweight and comfy. It has a beautiful drape and breaths well it the heat. Here is a direct link.
The floral print is DBP and is sold out in the blue background. Don’t worry though, Zoe is the same print in beautiful darker colors on a black background. Here is a direct link.
- You can follow my blog by clicking the Follow button on the right side of my blog.
- You can follow me on Instagram by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Facebook by clicking here.
- You can follow me on YouTube by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking here.
As always this blog contains affiliate links, which is a small commission I earn when you make a purchase from my blog links. Thank you for helping to support my sewing.