This outfit began because Laura at Stitchin’ Pretties shared a flat photo of this gorgeous rib knit and then tempted me by saying the plaid DBP is the free coordinate if you buy two yards of the rib knit. I swooped in on that deal.
I knew I wanted a tunic length sweater and comfy pants so I set my sights on the Annabeth and the Candy pants. I have made both of these patterns multiple times and knew they were quick sews, are comfortable to wear and look great.
- Raglan style sleeves
- Solid or color-blocked options
- Hidden front pocket or kangaroo pocket
- Short or long sleeves that can be hemmed or finished with a band
- Regular sweatshirt top length or tunic length with a lower hem in the back
- Hem is finished with a band
- Standard cuffs or a NEW thumbhole cuff option
- Crewneck or cross over hood
- Regular bodice or full bust adjustment (FBA) bodice
- Sizes XXS – 5X
Tess is the name of the mustard rib knit. The texture is lovely as it has both smaller and wider ribs. I actually like this more than the solid narrow ribs as it adds interest. I appreciate that it is more gold than bold. The weight and texture of this fabric really is perfect. It sewed up so easily and really looks lovely. I am planning to spend a lot of time in this one during winter!
I was sure to get an extra yard of the plaid because I needed pants! Has anyone else noticed how many great plaids I have sewn from Stitchin’ Pretties? Let me remind you really quick!
OK Back to my new Candy Pants! This is the yoga style pants in the pattern with an encased elastic band. I shortened the overall length by 2 inches and will most likely hem this one more inch. I removed length from the thigh as well and the calf area. I even made a fair effort line up my plaid prints to avoid the dreaded “Ready to Wear” look. Since I have been sewing I can’t stand to have my plaids and stripes super off alignment.
- Women’s sizes XXS – 5XL
- Yoga Pants or Leggings
- Solid or Colorblocked versions for both yoga pants and leggings
- Optional side pockets (to be used with the colorblocked version)
- 7 Lengths: 2″, 5″ and 7″ shorts, pedal pusher, capri, ankle and long
- 4 rises: High, Mid, Low and Extra Low/Maternity
- Regular waistband options include exposed elastic, regular knit, foldover yoga band and contour
- Maternity waistband options include full overbelly panel, contour, regular knit and foldover yoga band
- Full, half or no gusset options
I even used my scraps to make a matching pair of RAD lucky undies! Did you check out my video on how to make them? Just click on the photo below to check it out!!
Fabric Links –
Afflinks for Patterns
2 thoughts on “5oo4 Head to Toe”
Love these! I’ve never used a pattern from this designer, but because my name is Candy… well, I might have to get this pattern!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love this pattern and this designer is among the tip top in my book!
Comments are closed.