Here I am again with amazing fabric, my new favorite tank top, and a Hot Air Balloon ride?!?!
My second sew from my first order from Stitchin’ Pretties is this very patriotic FLORAL print. Red, White, and Blue Floral. Can you even believe it? I know you will love it as much as I do. It is called Beth. It is the super soft double brushed poly that I love. You can get your own here. You will love it trust me.
I think this is perfect for wearing at July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Tuesdays and again on Fridays. I kinda love it! It also matches my capris perfectly!
I had originally planned a peplum tank top, but then the Easy Tee by 5 out of 4 patterns went on sale. I was sure I would make a Tee Dress, but then I saw the tank top. If you can’t tell by these pics, I am rocking a pretty intense sunburn and basically wanted nothing to touch my skin so tank tops to the rescue!
I love the wide straps on this one. If covers my bra strap with no chance of it showing. I hate bra straps showing in public! Honestly, I hate it! I chose the length with the curved hem. I also selected the scoop neck option. One of my favorite things about 5oo4 patterns is they are always loaded with options.
Here is the options list for this pattern:
- Shirt, Tunic, Short dress, and Knee Length Dress options
- Hemmed or Band options for the shirt and tunic
- Curved hem option that is in between the shirt and tunic lengths
- Pockets for the dress options
- Maternity pattern piece
- Optional waist tie and breast pocket
- Crew neck, scoop neck, or v-neck
- Hoods for both the crew and the scoop neck versions
- Cuffs for all sleeve lengths (sleeveless, short, 3/4, long, and extra long), including thumb hole cuffs if you want them!
And then this happened…
This was almost as amazing as the fireworks display that followed!!
So here is a recap…
Easy Tee from 5 out of 4 patterns. XXS-5X. More options that you will ever need. 🙂 Stay turned I plan to do a show and tell with some of the other options in the next few weeks!!!
- You can follow my blog by clicking the Follow button on the right side of my blog.
- You can follow me on Instagram by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Facebook by clicking here.
This blog post contains Affiliate Links. This means that when you make a purchase from one of my affiliate links, I receive a small commission. That helps me to buy more fabric to show you new and upcoming patterns. 🙂 So thank you!!