Hi Friends! I recently did a super exciting hack over at Love Notions on how to turn the Summer Basics Tank/Dress into a fall favorite! I loved the OG and the new version! If you want to check my blog post, it is here.
I love this outfit so much. My fabrics are from Stitchin’ Pretties. Their buy 2 yards, get a bonus coordinating fabric sale continues!
Loriellen is here – it is the amazing animal print
Sabrina is here – it is the black Jacquard eyelet
Since I was feeling really extra, I also made a video. I will teach you how to change the skirt from a normal skirt to a lapped tulip hem, add picot to give it a pretty finish, and sew the entire dress. This was really fun! Here is the video link.
While there, please show me some love by liking and subscribing to my channel!
Whitney is here – It is the blue floral
Ok Let’s talk pattern links
- You can follow my blog by clicking the Follow button on the right side of my blog.
- You can follow me on Instagram by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Facebook by clicking here.
- You can follow me on YouTube by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking here.
This blog contains affiliate links.