So yesterday I told you about my black and white striped DBP tank! Today I am talking about my second tank. I used the 1 yard cut of this colorful Mandela type print. I like busy prints, obviously. I have been throwing prints in your face for weeks and preaching that you should be wearing them as well. I like prints because they hide a multitude of sins that usually come in the form of lumps and bumps and rolls on my body. I am all about you should love yourself and work with what you got, but I also don’t wish to draw attention to areas I want to minimize. Personally, that isn’t good for my self-esteem. This print is kinda amazing though. I love it, I am praying it restocks soon. I think this will make an amazing dress for spring.
When your print has all these amazing colors in it, you can pair it with anything! I am wearing a super bold teal beaded necklace in my pics! Sometimes, all you need are awesome accessories to go from casual to snazzy!
Today I am not breaking the prints rules, but I am working on an amazing pattern hack tutorial. I will be using some another amazing Sly Fox Print and it isn’t a stripe and it isn’t a floral! Trust me, it will be epic!
Again here are all the options for Virginia. 🙂
- Tank top with optional built-in bra
- Separate full bust adjustment (FBA) pattern pieces for the tank and bra
- Knee length or Maxi length skirt
- Skirt can be made from woven or knit fabric
- Tank top has two neckline options in the front and two neckline options in the back
- Dress can be made with knit waistband or elastic casing
- Maternity option
- Sizes XXS-5XL
- Matching girls’ option! Check out the Girls’ Virginia Tank & Maxi and get 10% off when you buy both patterns at once!
Here is the link to the Women’s pattern.
Here is the link to the Girl’s pattern.
So since this is a House of Curve #Breakallthedamnrules post I must remind you to hurry and sign up to win a $25 shop credit to Sly Fox Fabrics! You too can wear these amazingly versatile stripes!! Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and Facebook!! Use the code #Breakallthedamnrules Today is the last day to sign into the raffle to win from Sly Fox Fabrics! Click Below!
Here is the post where you will find the raffle link!
- You can follow my blog by clicking the Follow button on the right side of my blog.
- You can follow me on Instagram by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Facebook by clicking here.
This blog post contains Affiliate Links. This means that when you make a purchase from one of my blog links, I receive a small commission. This doesn’t change the price for you, but is a little Thank You to me! It also helps me to buy more fabric to show you new and upcoming patterns. So thank you!!