If you ask me what my most used 5oo4 sweatshirt pattern is, I will immediately tell you that it is the Annabeth. This raglan is hands down a fave. I love the way it fits and how quickly I can sew one together. TODAY ONLY this pattern is on sale for half price which is only $6.00. Click my afflink, grab the pattern no FOMO!
Let’s start with this fabulous penguin print French Terry version! This came from the Jessica Cee collection and I adored it immediately. I made myself one which I will share soon, but I will let you enjoy Momma Mia’s version first! Isn’t it the best?? Sew Cute!
I made this next outfit for her Birthday in November. Let’s start with the top. The Annabeth was an easy choice. Her pants are Diane joggers because we are both obsessed with how amazing the Diane’s are! I think I have made about 15 pair of them!
I used the navy-blue sweatshirt knit from my stash because it is so very comfy cozy. I was sorely tempted to use it for my own shirt because it was so amazing, but I try to share the good things in life. Actually that isn’t true. She bought this fabric so I could make her an outfit. 🙂 She picked it out a few months ago, but I have been an uber slacker when it comes to sewing as all of my readers know. I have sewn the most basic version of this top for you so let me run down all the pattern options.
- Raglan style sleeves
- Solid or color-blocked options
- Hidden front pocket or kangaroo pocket
- Short or long sleeves that can be hemmed or finished with a band
- Regular sweatshirt top length or tunic length with a lower hem in the back
- Hem is finished with a band
- Standard cuffs or a NEW thumbhole cuff option
- Crewneck or cross over hood
- Regular bodice or full bust adjustment (FBA) bodice
- Sizes XXS – 5X (see the last image for yardage and size chart)
Like I said at the top of the post, this pattern will only be half price today so don’t miss out. Annabeth is one pattern you will never regret making!
If you want to see a few more of my Annabeth, Here ya go!