Holy Moly Readers, I have been SICK! Like lock me up and throw away the key sick. Yesterday, Christmas, was the first day I really got to hang out with Momma Mia in about 5 weeks. Yep, I was quarantined since before Thanksgiving. I honestly didn’t do a lot of sewing in that time because I was mostly in bed, but I had a few items ready for photos and did a mad rush on sewing the week before Christmas! So prepare yourself, I have some sharing to do! Here we go… This was a November Sew!
Surprise! I made myself another Annabeth. This really does make the perfect sweatshirt. I adored my original in animal print, but I can only wear it so many days in a row before people start to worry about me. I didn’t shorten this shirt like I did the first Annabeth. I should have removed about 3 inches according to my height. With its longer length, Annabeth becomes the perfect sweatshirt dress. I have worn this one already several times. I *may* be wearing it as I type this. It is perfect for wearing over leggings or skinny jeans. I have worn it at the office, out geocaching and at my sewing table. By now you guys know I love comfy clothing. There really isn’t much better in life then being comfortable. Except brownies…brownies *might* be better!
I used this hot pink and black printed Cotton Lycra from Stitchin’ Pretties. This print is called Riva! I really like geometric prints and these funky little triangles are only made more awesome by the fact they are flipped on their sides and run sorta vertically and staggered. It wears nicely, washes and dries fine, and even pulled from a laundry basket, it is ready to wear. 🙂 I am on the promo team for Stitchin’ Pretties, but I am also a customer! I actually was invited to the promo team because I was a customer first. I order a large percentage of my fabrics from SP. I adore the shop owner, Laura. She is super friendly and helpful. She ships orders within 1-2 business days. (Typically one.) I suggest you give them a try. I bet you will love them as well. This piece of fabric was my monthly promo for November, but as soon as I sewed this piece up, I ordered more of it! Why the heck not?! It is a fun color and a great geometric print! I plan to sew up a summer tank and a few pair of my favorite undies from it also! Riva is currently on sale for $5.99 a yard and worth every single penny.
Since we know 5oo4 is famous for giving us all the options, here is the list for this pattern.
The Women’s Annabeth Top and Tunic Sweatshirt includes:
- Raglan style sleeves
- Solid or color-blocked options
- Hidden front pocket or kangaroo pocket
- Short or long sleeves that can be hemmed or finished with a band
- Regular sweatshirt top length or tunic length with a lower hem in the back
- Hem is finished with a band
- Standard cuffs or a NEW thumbhole cuff option
- Crewneck or cross over hood
- Regular bodice or full bust adjustment (FBA) bodice
- Sizes XXS – 5X (see the last image for yardage and size chart)
- See the awesome video of all of our tester’s designs here!
If you love this pattern and need a great sweatshirt or hoodie, here is your link.
Riva Print Cotton Lycra from Stitchin’ Pretties.
- You can follow my blog by clicking the Follow button on the right side of my blog.
- You can follow me on Instagram by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Facebook by clicking here.
- You can follow me on YouTube by clicking here.
- You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking here.
As always this blog contains affiliate links which is a small commission I earn when you make a purchase from my blog links. Thank you for helping to support my sewing.